2009 ping pong
Ping Pong Tournament - August 8-21
Play-ins: August 11
Round of 16: August 11-12
Quarterfinals: August 13
Semifinals: August 14
Finals: August 14 (Broadcast on AirMozilla?)
- Winner determined by the winner of best three out of five games.
- Each game is played to 11.
- Must win by at least two points (i.e. 14-12).
- You can lose a game on your serve. There are no serve re-dos if you are down game point and you miss.
- If your opponent has a game point, it is your serve, regardless of who was serving before.
- Switch servers after 5 points.
- Ceremonial P-I-N-G shall determine who serves first.
- Switch sides of the table after each game.
- First come, first serve on the table.
- Official tournament ball shall be the orange 3-star ball.
- Mark your results on the official tournament draw.
Put your name on the list below if you are interested in playing
- Jeff Zeller (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- John Slater (email@example.com)
- Margaret Leibovic (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Aakash Desai (email@example.com)
- Tony Chung (tchung)
- Juan Becerra (juanb)
- Paul Craciunoiu (paulc)
- Blake Cutler (bcutler)
- Ken Kovash (kkovash)
- Roy Frostig (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Julie Deroche (jgoulie)
- Blake Kaplan (mrbkap)
- Jeremy Hiatt (jhiatt)
- David Boswell (davidwboswell)
- Mike "Boom Boom" Morgan (morgamic)
- Jeff Balogh (jbalogh)
- Alan Chang (achang)
- Pejman Pour-Moezzi (pejmanjohn)
- Stuart Parmenter (stuart)