Android - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Landed reftest changes to enable reftest, jmaher figured out that log-file and remote-logfile cannot both be specified on mochitest or bad things happen (bug coming).
- Bmoss has new ability to update agent/fennec on device
- Ctalbert corrected some heartbeat monitor bugs
- Ran devices over weekend for burn in - still sifting results but so far:
- Need to put "stopWebServer" in finally: statements to ensure webserver is ended.
- Need to break reftests into chunks
- Have an issue where our hour timeout either doesn't seem to work, or where subsequent runs of fennec don't actually start.
- Will send out more deatail as I go through the logs.
Mozmill Buildbot Integration - jhammel
- Meeting with jhford today to discuss the patch on refactor UnitTestBuild Class.
- Should have a way forward there today
Better Performance Metrics - anode, ?
- a11y test landed (yay)
- progress on cycle collector test (building this now as a bundle)
- working with bsmedberg to get pageloader as bundle landed
CrossWeave - jgriffin
- Completed, have our own automation completed that runs tests each time a commit made to the weave repo.
- Putting it into staging today
Firebug Test framework - ahal
- Filed bug for buildbot integration - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=581211
- Waiting for releng response
Profile Manager - jgriffin, jhammel
- Jhammel summarizing the state of profile manager
- Jgriffin picking up the reins here now that cross weave is completed
Bug Hunter - bc
- Will demo the new UI next week.
- Have been working on getting the Crash/Assertion/Valgrind Triage workflow figured out and implemented in the UI.
Mozmill 1.4.2 - harth, ctalbert et all
- Made a ton of progress last week - released 1.4.2 b2
- Lots of bugs fixed, landed the Bespin enabled UI.
- Just a few small issues this week to prepare for release.
GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Fixed linux crasher found during test day on SUSE
- Working on a few UI improvements suggested at test day and by lmesa in preparation for going live with hardware accelearation on Firefox beta 4.
Webdriver - ahal
- Spent some time last week with entire team talking and planning mozmill version 2. Will make those plans public later this week.
Manifest for Mochitest - jmaher, jgriffin, anode
- Working to implement the new data attributes for tracking into the auto-generated xpcshell manifest that is used when xpcshell tests are run from a test package.
- Modifying the reftest harness manifest style for this work.
- More details here
Jetpack Test Buildbot Integration - ctalbert
- No changes from last week.
- Will be back on this task this week.
The Round Table
- Demo of new Bug Hunter UI (bc) --> MOVED TO NEXT WEEK
- Discussion of a utils class for mochitests (jmaher)
- We need this because there are a plethora of utility classes that people write inside mochitest, but place inside the test directories themselves. These either get re-written or cross-referenced between types of mochitest test harnesses leading to harness instability. So to fix it, we'd like to formalize the location of utility files and make them easily usable by all test writers.
- We've already done this a number of times on both mochitest and xpcshell.
- Shouldn't be hard to do it in a more intentional manner to help people share code across tests.
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support