Android - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Progress with bear, he has mochitest and reftest working on staging env.
- Couple issues
- One with e10s (turning it off for now)
- One with reftest and logging, seems to be intermittent
- Need to track both these down
- Bear approx. 50% done
Mozmill Buildbot Integration - jhammel
- Talked to jhford, so far so good
- Follow up needed
Better Performance Metrics - anode, ?
- good progress on cycle collector test (currently opens many windows with many tabs based upon a provided command line manifest, waits for all to load then shuts down)
- need to check with devs for ETA on hooks into browser
- could maybe adapt what i've got into another test (dirty ts, etc)
- some start with harth on addons reporting to brasstacks
CrossWeave - jgriffin
- Basically done
- Need to wait for ctalbert to get back to get it running on more permanent machines
Firebug Test framework - ahal
- bmoss and ctalbert talked to releng last week. Starting to get unwedged.
Profile Manager - jgriffin, jhammel
- Progress looking good, more complete than initially thought.
- Working on code necessary to get it working with app versions
- Hopefully alpha by end of week
Bug Hunter - bc
- Spent time debugging file descriptor error on Windows.
- Error now caught and workaround seems to be fine
- Additional UI work done
- Work on paging for assertions
Mozmill 1.4.2 - harth, ctalbert et all
- Going well, no more open blockers
- Test day scheduled for Friday
- If all goes well release by the end of the week
GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Load testing on brasstacks last week
- Can only have about 30 concurrent users submitting data to the database at once.
- Queue system implemented (store in file before sending to database) allows up to 200 concurrent users, but may take several minutes for results to be posted.
- Need to find perf bottleneck.
- Either get dedicated hardware or change VM configuration
Webdriver - ahal
- Will start working on it now that mozmill 1.4.2 is almost done (for real this time)
Manifest for Mochitest - jmaher, jgriffin, anode
- Not much progress to report
- Patch almost ready for review
Jetpack Test Buildbot Integratino - ctalbert
- Picked up by releng
- Will monitor in Clint's absence
The Round Table
- Demo of new Bug Hunter UI (bc)
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support