Android - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Temporary automation setup is running, ready to wire into tinderbox
- Aki and Bear have Talos running end to end on Android
- Continuing to work with Aki and Bear on formal Buildbot rollout
Mozmill Buildbot Integration - jhammel
- Hit a snag on buildbot on windows, trying to work through a bug
- Mac and Linux are ready to go live
Better Performance Metrics - anode, ?
- Working with the Addons team to hammer out expectations and requirements for addons testing
- Slow process, but making progress.
- Continuing to hunt down and fix bugs in the tools staging environment - it's been crucial to the recent work on mozmill+buildbot and android talos.
CrossWeave - jgriffin
- Added support for private browsing
- Helping QA write crossweave unit tests
Firebug Test framework - ahal
- System still up and running
Profile Manager - jgriffin, jhammel
- Adding more xpcshell tests
- Trying to find a simple way to address issues surrounding profile locking
- Will try to do some simple detection of locked profiles and will default to a dialog to warn people about doing any ultra risky operations with an application open
Bug Hunter - bc
- No progress - continue to be blocked on Firewall issues and cannot access the Vms we're creating in Phoenix colo. Following up this week with IT.
Mozmill 2.0 - harth, jhammel, ctalbert et all
- Have three large patches of new functionality ready to land:
- Pluggable events
- Socket connections that can still allow testing even when the application is offline
- Mozmill unit test framework (for the tool itself)
GrafxBot - jgriffin
- Added tests for d3d, otherwise quiet between the betas. Ready for the next beta.
Webdriver - ahal
- No news
Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jgriffin, anode
- No news
Jetpack Test Buildbot Integration - ctalbert
- All the pieces required for RelEng support are in Releng hands.
- Waiting on results from lsblakk's staging run with the code to see if any other changes are required.
The Round Table
- Will be re-tooling this page to reflect the new priorities in Q4. Clint will send an email preview for feedback.
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2) Implement AddOns Performance prototype system Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest Websockets Test Infrastructure Support