- Addon Testing Service - anode
- Worked out a system for testing release builds - had to deal with the windows installer
- Got access to AMO staging db, taking a look at the schema
- Going to get a first pass automation up and running to shake out any other errors.
- War On Orange - jgriffin, jhammel, jmaher
- Have log parsers nearly finished ready to hand off to the metrics team
- Working with metrics team to slurp down log files and put the buildbot logs into a database - bug waronorange
- Experimenting with using std deviation as a mechanism for detecting changes in frequency of failure occurrence
- Nightly Tester Tools - harth
- Meeting with Mossop this week to discuss future direction and plans for Q4
- Productize Pulse - bc, legneato
- Getting geared up and starting to deep dive on pulse this week
- Talos Improvements - anode
- Completed downtime today that got us Talos fully based in Hg
- Will update stand alone talos so that it is also fully based out of hg
- Now have Android support for Talos (thanks to many folks for help with the downtime)
- Integrate Mozmill into Buildbot - jhammel, ctalbert
- Figured out the windows issue, nearly have it fixed
- Took this out of today's downtime to limit scope of downtime and because there is also a mac issue that needs to be investigated.
- Aiming to release the mozmill changes for buldbot support at the end of the week with momzill 1.5.1
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Rolling out VMs today!
- Have full access to the Phx colo!
- Mozmill 2.0 beta - harth, ctalbert, jhammel
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Working on detecting locked profiles, getting ready for inclusion in M-C
- Jetpack Test Integration - ctalbert
- Will be affected by same windows bug that we fixed for mozmill buildbot integration.
- Have it reporting to Mozilla Test tinderbox on Fedora, so all necessary buildbot pieces are in place and working.
- Android Buildbot Integration - jmaher, ctalbert, bmoss
- talos is getting ready to roll out to tinderbox (ts, tpan, tzoom, tgfx). ateam staging run with minimal set of reftest/mochitest up and running.
- Got the Temporary staging system running using trace monkey builds and our in house android automation system.
- Blocked by bug 601188
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher
- No News
- Breakpad (Brakepad ?) for Android - ted
- Did some initial work on making client libs compile, need to finish that off and test to see if there are missing runtime bits on device
- SpecialPowers status:
- Finished patch, got r+ from Smaug, need to do some cleanup
- Need to write a newsgroup post on how to go about dealing with the new APIs and the existing tests that use "special powers"
- welcome Mark Cote to the A-Team!
- Talked about future planning for how to keep intermittent orange down to a reasonable level once we get them addressed.
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support