Goals 2011 Q1
- Addon Testing Service - anode
- Got AMO database talking properly to graph server
- Some debate on whether there is value in testing on our systems or on user machines, still moving forward with our code
- War On Orange - jgriffin, jhammel, jmaher, mcote
- Production ES server is up
- Populating that server with old data so we have historical data
- Lots of UI improvements to the site - very few p1 bugs left
- Little more than half the site has been moved from Couch to ES.
- Nightly Tester Tools - harth
- No news, bug fixes as they come in
- Might be a better about:nightly page in the future
- Productize Pulse - bc, legneato
- Done for now
- Talos Improvements - anode
- Working on TP5
- Trying to get people to donate versions of pages behind auth-walls
- Integrate Mozmill into Buildbot - jhammel
- Make mozmill patch needs landing
- Land test updates and manifests
- Land 1.5.2 onto m-c.
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Backed up old couchdb last week
- Trimmed out everything except December information from the database and started the system up again
- Running fine so far, current data is coming in.
- Investigating mysql as a couch replacement this week
- Mozmill 2.0 beta - harth, ctalbert, jhammel, ahal
- Met last week to determine what features we want to see in Mozmill 2.0
- Closed several bugs last week
- Ahal is going to look into updating the controller API to be more like the selenium 2.0 api
- Drag and Drop should land this week
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- No updates
- Fennec Profile Tool - mcote
- Still waiting to be added to planet; should be soon.
- Android Buildbot Integration - jmaher, ctalbert, bmoss
- Verified content-provider method will allow us to run both firefox and fennec on the same device with the same agent. Changes will be transparent to devicemanager.
- Trace tests need a java JNI wrapper to run on the tegra. The wrapper should be done this week.
- Went through the devicemanager changes that were required last week - last change was the error handling that releng wanted. Patch will be provided this week.
- mJit decision was based on our android provided talos numbers! :)
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- Nothing new to report
- Bug-stats Websites - mcote
- Pinged damons.
- Will work on a few feature this week (automatic refresh, etc.).
- Will announce this week
- E10S/IPC testing infrastructure - ctalbert, jmaher
- No news this week, Joel and I were working on other stuff. We want to look into the "Special Powers needs to spin an event loop" bug this week.
- Splinter Bugzilla Extension - dkl
- Spent time last week and about half finished with moving splinter to YUI instead of using jquery
- Also worked on moving 3.6 changes onto the 4.0 bugzilla instance
- Working on putting the bugzilla manual tests into litmus so that we can track those tests
- Not upgrading bugzilla until at least after Firefox 4.0 ships
- I'm taking the easy way out on this one today:
Crossweave Grafx Bot Firebug Test Support Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2) Implement AddOns Performance prototype system Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest Websockets Test Infrastructure Support