- Work with release engineering to reduce overall end-to-end time from push to test result to an average of 2 hours.
- Ensure all harnesses and tests are E10S ready
- Improve performance testing by finalizing user-activated addons performance system, xperf-enabled performance testing, and automating a user responsiveness performance test.
- Go Faster (P1) - jgriffin, ted, mdas, bc, ctalbert
- Having meetings every two weeks.
- Packed.js changes moving forward
- You can see the top P1 bugs here
- Go Faster Dashboards - harth, samliu
- Sam has dashboard done, needs to upload it to bughunter.
- Still waiting for catlee to export build data in a consumable way.
- Mobile Support (P1) - jmaher, bmoss, ctalbert
- Started trying to roll out Android testing to all the other branches.
- Going to slowly ramp them up.
- Still need to try to get the symbols from the tegra for Alon's bug
- Ted may have some code that could at least get us function names at the very least.
- Tegra Pool Automation - jhammel, ??
- Bug Hunter (P1) - bc
- general system is running ok
- working to get vista up and running so that we can get the purify system up and running
- valgrind has been running for two weeks
- Bug Hunter UI - mcote, bc
- Has LDAP authentication patch up for review
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x (P1) - jhammel, harth, ctalbert
- Patches in place. Waiting on Documentation and porting the tests.
- Porting update tests this week.
- Crossweave 2 - jgriffin
- Met with Services guys last week, and they have a new set of wishlist items
- Moving TPS into services-central
- Integrating TPS with mozmill front end driver so that it can run mozmill style tests
- Integrating it with remote devices
- Native Events - wlach
- Created basic prototype of loadable gdk events so (linux) + a firefox extension + a modified talos script for testing scripting native events
- Performance difference between native events + synthetic events produced by eventutils negligible on simple talos pageload test
- Waiting to hear back from bsmedberg and dietrich on whether we should go forward with this
- Talos/User Responsiveness (P1) - anode, ted
- Still trying to work out what the folks want to test here
- Talking with dietrich and bsmedberg
- Talos/Addon Testing Service (P1) - anode
- have all slaves and masters in place
- attempted to push a test through and found one more issue, but should have that fixed this week and do a full end to end test.
- Talos/Xperf (P2) - jmaher
- Joel is out, no news
- SpeedTests (P2) - mcote
- Did some upgrades; seems Safari upgrade broke something, but everything else is fine. Going to investigate.
- Was pointed toward several new frameworks for collecting data. This might be interesting: http://www.browserscope.org/
- Eideticker (P2) - mcote
- Received Eee Transformer. Have to get a new cable because this uses mini HDMI instead of micro HDMI, sigh.
- Sent G2x to mcote as well.
- War on Orange/Auto-log (P1) - jgriffin, mcote
- Still playing with various ways to correlate errors. Bouncing some ideas off ehsan.
- Bugzilla Improvements (P1) - dkl, glob
- business as usual (mostly upstream 4.2 blockers work, and continuation of long term projects)
- Regression Hunter (P1) - harth, samliu
- SpecialPowers (P1) - jmaher, ted
- Work ongoing
- MozBase (P2) - jmaher, jhammel, ted
- Have priliminary harness using the mozbase technologies that is a talos test
- Web UX Platform (P2) - mcote, harth
- Package available on pypi: http://pypi.python.org/pypi/templeton/0.1
- Basically done for now until new features are needed.