- [glob] Ongoing DDoS firefighting
- [glob] making great progress on BMO/Pulse integration
- [glob] bringing instant search to the BMO query page (think: duplicate detection in enter_bug.cgi)
- [glob] couple new reports that show email backlog/errors in BMO as well as release tracking triage
- [glob] fixes to clear our emails that were failing to be sent
- [dkl] updates to several custom bug entry forms such as Brownbags and Mozilla Reps.
- [dkl] Bug.attachments WebService method now returning flag information for users to integrate in their dashboards apps.
- [dkl] more performance work on several bug pages, possible optimizations in the works
- [dkl+glob] weekly code pushes bringing in several fixes/enhancements/security
- [dkl+glob] Various BMO administrative tasks (products, components, etc.)
- [dkl+glob] various UI enhancements
- Upstream 4.2 release to have a RC2, still on track for release soonish, problems with the staging environment
- [jeads] adding facilities for URL resubmission
- [jeads+bc] working on show & tell presentation for February
- [bc] Finished the Help documents.
- [bc] Keeping up with crash tests, filing bugs.
- [bc] Testing patches to deal with memory exhaustion on Linux
- [bc] hung processes
- [bc] to use fix_stack_using_bpsyms.py to process ASSERTION stacks
- Eideticker [wlach]
- Perf tests to ensure native fennec doesn't regress vs. XUL fennec
- for example, http://people.mozilla.com/~wlachance/taskjs_native.webm vs http://people.mozilla.com/~wlachance/taskjs_xul.webm
- Hacking fennec to use a flat color for checkerboarding for easier checkerboard detection
- Mobile Automation
- [jmaher] Reftests+crashtests for native android builds!
- [jmaher] Robocop
- Mobile dev team working on tests
- install/uninstall ready to land
- Should be running on tinderbox soon
- [jgriffin] continuous integration tweaks
- [jgriffin] improved Gaia support
- [mdas] context management support: making it easy to switch between frames/windows, so things like launching a B2G app and then executing in the context of the app is easier
- [jgriffin] spending time doing security reviews reconfigs, all that awful stuff.
- Signal from Noise
- [jmaher] Almost done with deploying "ignore first page load" instead of "ignore max value page load"
- [jmaher] Almost done deploying "collect OS X RSS data from pageloader instead of python harness"
- [jeads] Put together some UI mocks
- [jhammel] Some data.sql fiddling
- [wlach] Finding a set of addons to run tests on to ensure compat doesn't break
- [jhammel] currently have it running Ts
- WebRTC build hacking
- [ted] got WebRTC code building on Windows, image capture from webcam actually works
- A-Team Best Practices
- [jgriffin+bc+ctalbert] meeting with Infrasec + bmoss to come up with procedures to ensure safe, reliable deployment of services.
All times Pacific Time, click on link to find your timezone
- Platform Meeting (all platform engineers) Tuesday at 11AM, Conf # 8605.
- Mobile Test Automation Wednesday at 10:30AM #304
- Marionette/Eideticker Meeting Thursday at 10AM Conf # 304
- Signal from Noise Thursday at 11AM #343
- [jmaher] Check out [powerball] and try a simple [addon] to earn points for bugs you file and comment on.
All of this guy's YouTube videos are awesome: http://www.youtube.com/user/AndyRehfeldt but I especially like these: