- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=958036 - Unable to automate scrolling in apps with APZ enabled
- I'd like to add another bug "Fix up major visibility-related bugs"
- Maybe add a goal of finally addressing all >=major priority bugs? Many are touch/visiblity related though: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?bug_severity=blocker&bug_severity=critical&bug_severity=major&resolution=---&resolution=DUPLICATE&query_format=advanced&bug_status=NEW&bug_status=REOPENED&component=Marionette&product=Testing&list_id=9778377
- should we address intermittents in Q2? safe to punt, our tests not too disruptive
Gaia - What is the intermittent stats like - DBurns
- General notice: I'll be uplifting patches for marionette client/server in v1.3 on a weekly basis, for as long as MTBF needs
During this meeting, we cleared up our goals for Q2:
* Fix up major touch-related bugs [owner: mdas] * Support Loop testing for dmose [owner: AutomatedTester] * Selenium Java and Python command executor interfaces [owner: ato] * Repository? m-c vs. Githoob * Running Selenium test suite on cedar [owner: ato] * Spec incompatibility bug fixing
* W3C conformance spec suite - Drop as goal since this should be business as usual * Running spec suite on cedar [owner: ato] * Conformance suite test writing, review of existing tests, porting of Selenium tests * Convert to use wptserve * General infrastructure work
* Further WebDriver spec compatibility work [owner: ato] - Backlog * Goal: Getting Marionette-backed FirefoxDriver deployed at major companies * Other things: * Provide WebDriver Python framework for writing wpt tests in general (defer to Q3?)
* Add structured logging support [owner: ahal] * Hybrid common harness to run Python/JS tests[owner: ????] * Dependent on the Gaia Team
* Questions * marionette_client contains a lot disparate components - Q2 Goal? See after Gaia dev meeting * Leads to many dependents * What can we do to improve? Risks of making changes? (B2G, Gaia)
- [gkw] Support for reference hardware when it arrives mid-Q2?
- Yes, this is imperative for us.