QA Automation Section
- 2.0 work continuing apace
- Restart test changes landed - restart tests can be one file now
- Mozmill now has a unittester
Mozmill Core Section
- Native Events status
- Test/rewrite status (async tests?)
- IOCompletion status
- Triage of 2.0?/2.0+
- class structure for control flow: bug 641615; currently, we have test setup and runner logic scattered in a few places. It would be good to unify most of this in a single class
- ... however, does it matter? I was going to do this because MozMillAsyncTests were an object and I was going to unify the control flow; but there are currently no MozMillAsyncTests, so should we do this for 2.0? Or just clean up what's there?
- similarly, should we eliminate MozMillAsyncTest? If not, we *should* do the above
- and should we eliminate setupTest/teardownTest?