Firefox/Gecko Delivery Meeting Details
- Wednesdays - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Square Conference Room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
- (the developer meeting takes place on Tuesdays)
Upcoming Product Releases
- Firefox 3.6.4
- Firefox 3.5.10
- Code freeze was last night
- Bug 561031 landed this morning
We'll want nightlies respunNot needed as we don't plan to build until the 4th
- Fennec 1.1 Beta 1 Maemo
- planning to make it live today
- Fennec on Android
- Check out Vlad's blog post to get more info
You know how I always say that planet firefox has the details? Still does!
(see the April 21st mobile engineering meeting notes for more details)
(see the April 20th platform meeting notes for more details)
- Builds and bugzilla components for ast, gd, ilo, mai up and running. Our build system is a delicate little princess I must say.
- First locales to only land on 1.9.2, but not central
- 3.6.4build1 to build2 has 14 locales with updates so far, 48 green with Lorentz strings
- 3.5.9 -> 3.5.10 has 13 locales with updates so far.
- weave l10n dashboard infra up and running, waiting for en-US strings. And an l10n build system to get a localized weave extension, too.
- Working on 3.6.4(build1); monitoring plugin bugs and crash stats
- 3.6.4(final) bug verifications
- Add-ons Manager Re-write - Friday, April 30.
- Detailed Mobile QA Status
- Eagerly awaiting formal go for 3.6.4 build2.
- Date for advertised 3.0.19 -> 3.6.x major update?
- Jetpack SDK
- tree frozen for the 0.3 release last Tuesday, April 20 11:59pm PDT
- RC1 on Wednesday, April 21
- RC2 on Monday, April 26 (picked up AMO compatibility and context menu API blocker fixes)
- RC3 on Tuesday, April 27 (fix one more late-breaking issue with AMO compatibility)
- tree thawed for 0.4 development on Tuesday, April 27
- 0.3 Final scheduled for Thursday, April 29
- Still tracking on AVG CPU hog issue bug 556332. Tomcat is working to replicate and help AVG track issue down.
- My internets are pants.
- Ramping up messages for the next release of Firefox on the hacks blog.
- Roadmap work continues, hope to have an artifact this afternoon.
- Mozilla.com Optimization
- World Cup Campaign: "Firefox Cup"
- Microsite, featuring Personas and Add-Ons to be launched in early June
- Firefox 3.6.4 Lorentz Hits Beta - Out-of-Process is Here!
- Flash isolation technology hits Firefox 3.6.4 beta
- Firefox 3.6.4 Fixes Many Bugs in Lorentz Beta
- Why Mozilla Wants the Fennec Browser on Android (and What It Looks Like)
- Socorro presentation today, 12:00pm, 10-Forward