- High Priority Work
- SDK->MDN. Draft version is here: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/User:wbamberg/Add-ons/SDK. I've chosen to keep the same model for API reference docs as we have currently (1 page per module), rather than the model that MDN DOM APIs use (1 page per atomic API element). Opinions? We're hoping to have a doc-porting sprint on Friday, everyone's invited.
- Evernote contact
|Awesome Date||Awesome Person - Awesome thing|
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
High Priority Work
Irakli will find someone to work on bugs for next week.
Erik has a buggy patch for building jetpacks. He's currently working on implementing tests.
We haven't seen any bugs. Let's ship it.
[Slaughterhouse] (needs public bug)
Gabor finished a patch to improve the API.
- Toolbar button is broken in nightly. No wait, it's working again.
- Evernote want to rewrite their WebClipper add-on using the SDK. We should support them.
- Do we want to support this: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=745857 ? Could help people port their add-on from the old style. Jeff: should add it as experimental. In general, what are we missing to get people to switch?
- Jeff's writing a blog post about EOL-ing the Builder.
- SDK->MDN. We're hoping to have a doc-porting sprint on Friday, everyone's invited. The migrated design keeps the same model for API reference docs as we have currently (1 page per module), rather than the model that MDN DOM APIs use (1 page per atomic API element). Opinions? 1 page per module is the preferred option.
Time is pressing so we're scaling back the API for Toolbars. We have a first draft of an implementation but want a slightly more future-proof API. Irakli will take this and get it done in the next weeks.