The MDN community meeting takes place in the #devmo channel on irc.mozilla.org at 10 AM PDT (17:00) UTC). See the meeting time in your time zone. It's open to anyone that would like to participate, so please feel free to join in!
- End-of-May sprint: virtual + meetups in San Francisco (David B) and Paris (Jeremie); topic is Web APIs.
- End-of-June sprint: meetup in Paris, concurrent with MozFr meeting; maybe also a German meetup. Topic is File API (July DevDerby).
- Janet has added more info to the Doc sprint planning guide.
- 2 sprints in Brazil for pt-BR translation, in June and July.
- Other events we may attend/do sprints at: OHM 2013 at end of July in the Netherlands and Tech4Africa in Sept/Oct in Johannesburg.
- ElasticSearch powered search
- User bans by username
- New and more efficient syntax highlighter
- A/B testing infrastructure
- Per-page access controls
- GSoC selection for l10n dashboard?
- tags and review_tags fields in the objects returned by wiki.getPage() KumaScript function (also in $json URLs)
- Iterating on homepage and menu improvements.
- Content reorganization (sheppy).
- Working on HTML*Element (teoli)
- Created doc for 12 interfaces and 43 other fixed them. Still about 12 to edit and fix, mainly the very complex ones. This will help maintenance and allow us to fix a good deal of dev-doc-needed bugs more easily.
- I have a list of 165 interfaces to document to finish our Open Web Documentation (non exhaustive).
- https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/docs/Web for all open web content
- Automated landing/index pages work
Let's figure out how to do it going forward.
- Backlog: http://scrumbu.gs/p/devdocs/bugs/
Getting ready to start triages:
- Go through dev-doc-needed bugs and get doc bugs filed; this probably needs to be done separately from triage.
- Sheppy will get the existing doc requests into backlog.
- Review new dev-doc-needed bugs and as appropriate file doc request bugs.
- Start by going over new bugs since the last triage and see if more information is needed, if they could be merged with other bugs, etc. In other words: are they ready to be taken on?
- Then assign point values and priorities to each of them.
- Only bugs actively being worked on or that need special knowledge should be assigned.