MozillaWiki:Team/Meetings/2014-03-25

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Wiki Working Group - 25 March 2014 (2nd meeting)

Purpose / Goal

Review and approving top-level priorities and preliminary roadmap.

Attendees

  • Gordon (GPHemsley), All-around Mozilla volunteer, Wikipedian for over 10 years, WHATWG wiki admin
  • Christie, CBT
  • hexmode (mark h), MediaWiki
  • Justin Crawford, Web prod / websites team
  • Joelle, new volunteer and OPW applicant
  • Katt, Mozilla
  • Lyre Calliope, WikiMo volunteer
  • JD, IT, WebOps
  • Justin Wood (Callek) -- partial, vidyo dropped

Agenda / Notes

Action Items

Everyone should review and add comments to scope statement
https://etherpad.mozilla.org/wikimo-scope-statement-2014-03-12
Let's make this into a proper roadmap:
https://wiki.mozilla.org/Contribute/Education/Wiki_Working_Group/Notes/2014-03-07#Priorities

Top-Level Priorities and finding interest

  • Theme / Sandstone
Volunteers
hexmode
joelle
  • Information Architecture
    ** Editorial
    ** Templates / Content
    **Best Practices / Style Guide
    Per Calliope's suggestion, Information Architecture includes editorial, template/content, and best practices until ideas become refined and action items are implemented
    Volunteers
    gordon
    calliope
    joelle
  • Maintenance
    Volunteers
    hexmode
    jd
  • Spam
    Volunteers
    hexmode (technical solutions, BrowserID! Mozillians)
  • Recruiting Help