Notes from the Mozilla Reps Council meeting on 2015/03/04 03:00:00 PM UTC.
Mozilla Reps Council is on Mozilla's leadership now.
- With the support from Mozillians and Reps community worldwide, the Reps council is on Mozilla's leadership now.
- We see this as a great opportunity for all Reps to step up and take the lead in your communities, serving your fellow Mozillians and working hard to keep the web open.
- We are honored to be sharing space among the Leaders we look up to and admire.
New Mentors - next steps.
- Council is in the process of rechecking mentors for their past budgeted activities.
- Announcements about the new mentors to follow.
Community IT draft.
- Is on for feedback from Community IT team.
- Announcements to follow.
Letter for Tax Purposes.
- Reps have brought to the Council attention that they are taxed from the money they receive as reimbursements.
- Please share your experiences on that so we can elaborate a SOP and a standard.
Budgets that require digital resources.
- The council agreed on consulting the IT team.
- Drafting global policy/guidelines for resources that need to be used on a long time duration.