Releases/Firefox 3.0.19/Test Plan
General Firefox 3.0.19 Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
3.0.19 is a normal security and stability release of Firefox. It is also the last release for Firefox 3.0.x.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Waiting for Builds
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- QA starts: 3/10
- Builds start: 3/15
- QA with builds start: 3/16
- Smoketests: - 2 people - 3/16
- BFTs: - 2 people - 3/17
- l10n Testing: - 2 people - 3/18
- Beta period starts: February 3/18
- Betatest and Beta Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Final release: 3/30
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: - 2 people
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 3.0.19 Build 1|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.9.0.x branch, replace the fixed220.127.116.11 keyword with verified18.104.22.168
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 3.0.19
- Verified Bugs for 3.0.19
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 3.0.19
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify