This project (codename: Affiliates 2.0) will redesign the Affiliates website to match Mozilla's current style guide, and add numerous features requested by users of the site. It supports organization-wide goals for increasing the size of Mozilla's contributor community and increasing awareness, adoption and usage of Mozilla's products.
This project will include items on the Websites/Affiliates/2014_development_roadmap.
The primary and secondary contacts for each role of this project:
- Product owner - Chelsea Novak
- TPM - Justin Crawford
- Developers - Mike Kelly, Josh Mize
- L10N - Matjaž Horvat
- Designer - Lee Tom
- Copy - Matej Novak
- UX: ZURB
- IT - Chris Turra
- QA - Matt Brandt
- Security - TBD
- Privacy - TBD
If you don't see a timeline below, please visit Smartsheet directly. TL;DR: Launch target 2014-05-08.
- RACI Table: https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Algxlsc2cLlldDZkSEozbUFjSi1BaGdZdHdOTVB1Q3c&usp=sharing#gid=0
- Tracking Bug: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=945867
- Post-launch priorities: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cgi?cmdtype=dorem&remaction=run&namedcmd=affilates-2.0-post-launch&sharer_id=457796&list_id=10018468
Affiliates 2.0 bugs will all be a part of Milestone 5: http://mzl.la/LHhjmp
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);