- 1 Video for today's meeting
- 2 Friends of the Tree
- 3 Upcoming Events
- 4 Product Status Updates
- 5 Speakers
- 6 Status Updates By Team
- 7 Introducing New Hires
- 8 Foundation Updates
- 9 Roundtable
Video for today's meeting
- Alex Rodionov for his contributions to WebQA Automation from the test day and on going!
Monday, 6 June
Tuesday, 7 June
Wednesday, 8 June
- Community Engagement Call, 10 a.m. PDT/17:00 UTC/19:00 CET Dial-in Info: +1.650.903.0800, followed by 92# and then 7391# You can also join us on Air Mozilla and via irc in #mozillians or #marketing. Agenda can be found here.
Thursday, 9 June
- Contribute Group at 10 AM PDT -- forum for discussing helping people get involved with Mozilla
Friday, 10 June
Product Status Updates
Firefox Future (5, 6, 7)
- Firefox 5 is getting very close
- If we're shipping Jun 21, then we need to be making that call this week
- Watching addon compat closely
- Likewise reports from our 1M+ beta users
- Firefox 6 moving through Aurora now, a few backouts but mostly we just need more people on Aurora - tell your friends!
- 4 weeks left on the Firefox 7 train!
Remember to watch the Channels Blog for updates on the process.
Firefox Current (3.5, 3.6, 4.0)
- Firefox 3.6.18 code freeze is targeted for today
- Nag emails went out Friday to bugzilla email accounts
- Still have too many open blockers...if you have a bug in the open blocker list, please land ASAP
- Thunderbird 5 Beta shipped last week!
Older Branch Work
- No voice update this week.
- Successful Hackasaurus TEDx Kids event in Brussels last week. 60 10-year-olds learning HTML and webmaking. (Blog post coming this aft.)
The limit is 3 minutes per speaker. It's like a lightning talk, but don't feel that you have to have slides in order to make a presentation.
|Your Title Here||Your Name Here||What are you going to talk about?||Links to slides or images you want displayed on screen
Status Updates By Team
Automation & Tools
Reminder: Please engage the security team (Curtis Koenig [curtisk] specifically) so that security discussions can occur at appropriate times for features and patches. Engaging the security team early on can help us ensure that we are landing things with high quality as quickly as possible. Patch reviewers / landers should also please engage the team when security could be at issue even if the chance of problems are remote.
Introducing New Hires
Interns from last week (5/31)
Interns who started today