Auto-tools/Projects/Mozmill/Meeting 2010 05 25
- Reviewed 1.4.1 status - seems to have hit an AMO bug
- ctalbert to resubmit
- strange jsbridge and ez_install issue
- jhammel will look into it
- might just re-write the docs to instruct people to use pip
- Reviewed blocking 1.4.2+ bugs - harth already has a patch for one!
- Others will be looking into them this week
- ctalbert will look into bug 504440
- Reviewed blocking 1.4.2? bugs
- Jhammel and Harth have been looking at what a new and improved mozrunner might look like. So far they are finding some good refactoring points to make things simpler.
- Jhammel has some ideas on better commandline handling, will send an email out.
- Ahal has been investigating webdriver.
- it's not as complete as we'd hoped.
- he's trying to build it now and to see if we can get anything working at all
- once we get it working the plan is to review the code line for a native event versus a non-native event to see how different the two systems actually are.
- webdriver guys are in town next week, Ahal and Ctalbert might go meet up with them
- Ctalbert has refactored our agendas and will have a more coherent plan for the meetings going forward.
- He'll also look into Getting us target milestones for mozmill and for a "blocking flag"