23rd IRC meeting: Tuesday, December 12th, 2006 at 19:00 GMT
- The log of the meeting is available here.
- We have fixed all blockers for 2.22.2 and 2.23.4. All Selenium scripts (a.k.a QA tests) passed successfully on 2.22.2, but some of them fail on 2.23.4 due to the "2nd skin" patch which changed the UI a bit, which confuses Selenium. There is a good hope to fix the scripts in the next few days, so we could release 2.22.2 and 2.23.4 very soon now.
- No release notes have been written for 2.22.2 yet and the website hasn't been updated, so this may take some time before we can do the releases as the Release Manager is pretty busy these days.
- 2.23.4 will really be 3.0 beta, because it will be feature complete. But we will still name it 2.23.4 anyway so that admins are not tempted to use it in production.
- We need people to fix the remaining blockers. We need people to help doing QA. This will probably delay 3.0 RC1 a bit.
- b.m.o will be upgraded on Dec 26 to current CVS tip (i.e. 2.23.3+/2.23.4).
- Testopia 1.1.1 was released last week, but probably doesn't run on Bugzilla 3.0.
- Our next meeting was Tuesday, January 9th.