33rd IRC meeting: Tuesday, October 2nd, 2007 at 18:00 GMT
- The log of the meeting is available here.
- The reviewers list has been updated: ghendricks is now an official reviewer! 10 inactive reviewers have been dropped (no activity from them in the past 6 months).
- Mozilla plans to leave CVS and move to Mercurial, but we are not aware of any roadmap. This means we have no idea when we will have to use Mercurial too.
- Big improvements have been made recently to support Bugzilla plugins.
- There are several RFEs we probably don't want in the core code. We had a discussion about what to do with such RFEs: either mark them as WONTFIX or create a separate plugins.bugzilla.org Bugzilla installation where plugin authors could freely suggest new plugins and end-users could file bugs about them. For now, as the number of such RFEs is still quite low, we plan to create a new "Plugins" component in the "Bugzilla" product and move them here.
- There hasn't been a lot of discussion about the removal of some parameters since our last meeting. This seems to indicate that we came to some agreement about which ones should go away and which ones should stay. Bugs are being filed to kill them separately (bug 399066 -> bug 399089).
- Still no progress on Oracle support.
- timello has been hired by MoCo as a contractor to work on some specific bugs about Bugzilla.