- Wednesday, June 21st, 16:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org in order to have get your name in the attendance list
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 800 867 8609
- Netherlands: 08002658232
- Germany: 08001014546
- Sun: x44444
- More numbers (toll/toll free): Sun Worldwide Ready-Access numbers
- Access Code
- Conference controls
- *6 mute line
- *7 unmute line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's talking
Proposed Agenda Items
- Ground Transportation at Face to Face Meeting
- The Cambridge Suites are near the Queen Subway stop, making it easy to go from the airport to the hotel. The airport is at the Kipling stop.
- Maps of the transit system
- The Seneca campus is 5.1km (3mi) from the Downsview station. There should be a bus to go from the station to Seneca.
- Could someone familiar with Toronto comment on this?
- Ulf's QA Aspect Post
- What time should the QA chat be held?
- Any thoughts or comments about the QA goals as outlined?
- (Pushed from last meeting) Should we move themes to root of /calendar for sharing by Sb and Ln? Sanity check before posting to ng.
- 0.3 goals
- Attacking roadmap question from near end
- See proposal(s) here
- How to proceed with WCAP provider contribution and related issues?
chris-j, ctalbert, dmose, jminta, lilmatt, mickey, ssa, ulf
Ground Transportation in Toronto
- lilmatt will have a car
- dmose is renting a car
- ssa/mickey/etc may rent a car
- carpooling/cabpooling should be sufficient
Ulf's QA Aspect Post
- QA chat is a good idea, to get everyone on the same page
- ideally have marcia (smoketests) and davel (unit tests) from Mozilla sit in on this
- ctalbert (action item): follow up post to the newsgroup to coordinate this
- QA goals generally sound good, continue feedback in the newsgroup
- Still want feedback from mvl here
- lilmatt: What about seamonkey on the whole?
- lilmatt (action item): drive the "removing --enable-calendar in seamonkey option" question into a bug.
- Trying to get everyone on the same page
- ssa: goals seem somewhat vague
- jminta: goals are aimed at being criteria for defining a more specific buglist
- jminta: estimating approx 60 bugs fall under current criteria total
- Should start traige meetings to define 0.3 blocking bugs more specifically.
- jminta (action item): newsgroup post to coordinate this
- everyone (action item): examine your own current bugs/priorities and see how well they line up with these goals. If not, why not?
- chris-j: what about adding alarm facelift and timepicker facelift to goals?
- alarm proposal was fairly well received
- chris-j (action item): post a proposal for timepicker
- Waiting on emails/reviews for most of these issues