- Wednesday, February 28th, 17:00 UTC
- Phone meeting
- Join #calendar-mtg on irc.mozilla.org for attendance
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 800 867 8609
- Netherlands: 08002658232
- Germany: 08001014546
- Poland: 008001114706
- Sun: x44444
- More numbers (toll/toll free): Sun Worldwide Ready-Access numbers
- Access Code
- Conference controls
- *6 mute line
- *7 unmute line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- We need to go live with a team calendar (ala Google) - it's getting silly to keep track of this stuff without one.
- There were no objections to ctalbert's email
- Here is the calendar, currently ctalbert and Philipp have write access, we can of course change that.
- HTTP Link to Calendar
- Need a 0.5 Status post to the blog -- Sipaq can you handle this?
- 0.5 Status Update
- Status of review system and module ownership/peers
- Next F2F Meeting?
- Farewell and good luck dmose
Attendees: Dan, Mickey, Daniel, Matt, Simon, Phillip
- The google calendar is up, we'll use that for now since there were no objections.
- Clint proposed a test day for Tuesday, March 6th.
- Will most probably dedicated to testing Sunbird on branch.
0.5 Status blog post
- Not sure what to put on the post besides the schedule for 0.5
- Sipaq will take care of the actual blog post
0.5 Status Update
- We agreed on Sipaq's proposed schedule.
- Working hours stuff is through ui review, code review is going on.
- Matt will mail Daniel on what's outstanding on the iTIP patch.
- New event dialog needs to run in Sunbird, that's the only major blocker.
- We need to shuffle reviews from dmose around.
Status of review system
- mvl has updated the wiki page 
- all the changes will be in effect pretty soon
- everybody is encouraged to have a look on the page
- we'll see next week whether or not everybody feels comfortable with those changes.
- wcap will be added to the list of modules
- ui-review discussion will be postponed a bit.
- second review for gdata stuff is not needed for now
- the code is pretty clear, we should enable it sooner than later
- will be handled like wcap, lands but won't be enabled by default
- philipp should open a bug to request commit rights, cc mvl, cc lilmatt
- Matt encouraged Daniel to just pick a date, we're currently aiming at 21st-24th of April, this is Saturday until Tuesday.
- Daniel is in charge of handling the actual proposal
- Daniel will be on vacation from next Thursday on for thee weeks.