- Wednesday, October 1st, 18:00 CET
- Phone meeting
- Toll free numbers
- US/Canada: 866-692-3163
- Netherlands: 0800-020-1392
- Germany: 0800-000-3441
- Switzerland: 0800-001-523
- Participant Passcode
- Conference controls
- Press *1 private help menu
- Press *6 mute or un-mute individual line
- Each time you say something, please say your name first so people know who's speaking
- 0.9 Post Mortem Sum Up:
- What went well?
- What went bad?
- What should change?
- David asking for meeting time change
- Participants: bryan, Archaeopteryx, dbo, davida, Hb, sipaq, dmose
- 0.9 post mortem:
- dbo: overall timeline was OK, we slipped not too much
- dbo: certainly late lightning RC1 (incl full l10n) has been a problem; put pressure on l10n guys
- davida: hasn't followed 0.9 so closely, but in general wished 0.9 would have landed earlier.
- sipaq: questions quality of 0.9, and requests QA improvements
- general discussion about why the calendar status call attendance varies so much.
- davida: asks why #calendar is often so quiet while #maildev has life...
- dbo thinks the main reason is that more developers are interested in thunderbird
- dbo thinks another reason might be that most of the calendar guys are europeans
- sipaq will post an email around to the team to ask for reasons about the call and IRC.
- dmose is concerned about the current trunk quality, he's figured out a lot of annoying bugs, esp. dataloss.
- davida and dbo propose to adopt some agile methods, e.g. defining a sprint that focuses on calendar integration (menus, modes).