Diane Tate 2015 Goals
Diane Tate 2015 Q1 Deliverables
Launch Pilot MDN Leadership program draft ideas
- Finalize key stakeholders (RASCIs)
- Do competitive research to understand key success factors and differentiators that could be offered by Mozilla
- Determine participant and participation criteria, responsibilities & benefits
- Develop program content and structure
- Determine funding
- Recruit 10 participants (all of which expected to impact 10+ people each)
- Develop contributor lifecycle for existing MDN leaders
- Maintain & Grow MDN
- Foundation: Learning Initiatives
- TBD - 580K Learners, 4M MAUs (actual KPIs really depend on program content & participant responsibilities)
External Partner Relations Support for Mozilla Developer Event / Campaign
- Develop sponsorship packet
- Attract 3 event sponsors
- Developer Event / Campaign
- 600 Event Attendees
- Mozilla sustainability
Existing Program Management
Support agenda development, communications, deliverables and KPI tracking for projects aligned with MDN’s success. Examples to date which may run in to Q1 ‘15 include:
- Bi-Weekly MDN meetings. Drive agendas, facilitation, minutes, follow-ups.
- DevPulse. Coordinated list of various activities around Mozilla impacting developers with goal to raise awareness and collaboration to increase effectiveness of these efforts.
- Metrics gathering. Keep list of key metrics for MDN activities and properties up to date each month.
- TechDevWave Support. Work to develop effective meeting structures, agendas, processes and follow-ups in support of a unified developer-facing roadmap.
- Next-gen Reference Device and/or Flame Support (if needed). Work to develop effective meeting structures, agendas, processes and follow-ups in support of developer reference device.
- Maintain and Grow MDN
- 4M MAUs