- Supporting Releng with Android Automation Rollout - ctalbert, bmoss, jmaher
- Still have some stale webservers, need to run cleanup on all tests, not just reftest
- Philor is filing bugs trying to help things get green, so that should help get us closer to green
- jsreftests should go back on this week bug 649215
- War on Orange/Auto-log - jgriffin, mcote, jmaher, harth
- Autolog: have hooked up the results from tinderbox that we're parsing for Woo to Autolog; finishing work on hooking up Crossweave
- More WOO improvements as requested by ehsan. Not too many more important bugs left.
- Bugzilla Improvements - dkl, glob
- Release of 4.0!!!
- hosted in phoenix now
- Release of 4.0!!!
- User Responsiveness Measurement - ted, ahal
- Polished up native events module -ahal
- bug 606574 landed in m-c (and stuck)
- Talked to dietrich, Talos a non-goal for this quarter
- Abstraction Interface for Buildbot - ted, jhammel
- Meeting with mozharness - [notes]
- Need to come up with action items for this by end of the month
- Firebug Test Automation - ahal
- Ported some of the improvements I made in the buildbot code over to the regular branch
- Updated to use latest mozrunner/mozprofile
- Disable compatibility check smartly
- Looks like the mini on my desk has run into problems and is unable to mount things (will need to investigate)
- No news on buildbot front
- Bug Hunter - bc
- Finishing up couchdb run for crash data through 2011-04-13, Will file any reproducible crashes found to date.
- MySQL Crash workers working well in testing. Still some minor tweaks to add such as calling Ted's
exploitableprogram to analyze minidumps on Windows. Need to port over changes to UnitTest worker. Will be decommissioning qp-bughunter on centos5 and replacing with Fedora14 based server while setting up existing Crash worker vms to support MySQL.
- Mozmill 2.0/1.5.x - harth, jhammel, ahal, ctalbert
- Native events module (pow-wow) at a point where it would be easy to take for 2.0 assuming having only click and keypress events is ok for now.
- API refactor waiting for review
- Manifest for the manifest-less - jmaher, jhammel
- updated manifest-destiny package
- more updates needed and needs to be deployed for e.g. xpcshell test
- Talos/Addon Testing Service - ctalbert, anode
- SpeedTestsJS - mcote
- Not much here last week, going to ask some people in MV to verify the automatic results that are show major decreases in IE's results. Also results stopped for a few days; not sure why, as I logged in today and was able to launch the suite. Maybe some settings changed during an upgrade.
- If we can't get back to the original frameworks, maybe we need to reinstall the OS and not apply any updates. (?)
- Still need to isolate the machine from the greater Internet, if possible.
- Talos Improvements - anode, jmaher
- bug 609111 Need to follow up with sdwilsh to figure out how to use the xperf tools to parse the data outputted from the xperf software.
- TP5 - closer, closer and closer
- minor changes for the addons crew
- SpecialPowers - ted, ctalbert, jmaher
- moved some tests to chrome last week
- need to figure out special powers for chrome tests since we share the same code for tools
- Mobile guys have been working on extending the API to help get rid of enablePrivilege, so making progress.
- Crossweave 2 - jgriffin
- Currently hooking up to Autolog, bulk of work is still pending
- Profile Manager - jgriffin
- Checking with Jonathan Nightingale about whether or not we will bundle with firefox 6.
- Need to add a new 'reset profile' feature for the Support team
- Bmoss is still on vacation -- out for two weeks
Fennec Profile Manager Tool
Profile Manager v1
Breakpad for Android
Firebug Test Support
Mozmill 1.4.2 aka 1.5 Released
Bugzilla Review & REST API Improvements (2010 Q2)
Implement AddOns Performance prototype system
Initial Landing of E10s Enabled Mochitest
Websockets Test Infrastructure Support