- Update from toronto work week
- Achieve and maintain a 5% or less intermittent orange rate for Android automation (talos and tests) to achieve parity with desktop intermittent orange rates.
- Expand and enhance our test and performance automation to anticipate and address needs for Fennec and B2G
- Deploy user responsiveness automation into production
- Full List Here
- Goal 1 (Mobile Stability) - jmaher, wlach, jhammel
- Decisions to hide some of the worst orange on mobile still tracking these failures in weekly wednesday meeting
- Mochitest is working with native UI
- Reftest is getting close to working again with native UI
- Still have questions around how to do browser-chrome, replace tpan and tzoom for talos. Experimenting with various tools that exist in the android space.
- Ideally we would use Marionette for this, but it's not quite ready (we really needed something as of last Wednesday).
- moved modules from mozmill repo to mozbase repo
- Goal 2 (Expand Mobile) - jgriffin, mdas, wlach
- Working on Selenium proxy; will be finished soon. Testing with the Selenium Python driver.
- Build out as an extension and get it working from there.
- Working from chrome now, nothing in content yet, working on that this week
- Up to date status here: https://www.pivotaltracker.com/projects/387017
- Working on finishing a basic page load test, then on to building an API for analyzing data
- Goal 3 (User Responsiveness) - ahal, ted
- Talos User Responsiveness
- SpecialPowers for all test harnesses - jmaher, ted
- Bugzilla 4.2/Pulse/Rest API - dkl, glob
- qa-migration migration work (currently in test)
- pulse (ongoing)
- bmo performance profiling
- numerous small requests (as always)
- Bughunter Deployment - bc, jeads
- Firefox 10 Spidering - bc
- Mozmill E10S Deployment - jhammel, ahal
- Pandaboards OS/Flash automation - ctalbert