Notices, Highlights, Roundtable
- Significant Contributions
- Q2 deliverables and priorities
- Build system
- MozReview and Autoland
- Release process
- Open positions!
- London meetings
- Build system planning
- VCS workflows
- Automation data and metrics
- Developer productivity hacks
- MozReview design and planning
- MozReview hacking
- For others, please contact jgriffin by This Friday
- VS 2013 support?
- Bug 1186060 switched CI to using VS 2015. Bug 1232686 was backed out after we found out it broke VS 2013 builds. Email thread over the weekend suggested we officially unsupport VS 2013... can we make that official so that bug 1186060 can re-land?
- Mozilla received 10 less spots than requested
- 1 ateam project + 1 TC project
- official list on the 22nd
Newsgroup and Blog Posts
- [armenzg] Improving how I write Python tests
- pointers to other good blog posts and tips for people getting into Python tests
- [armenzg] mozci-trigger (command line script) nows installs with mozci-scripts (a new python package)
- [armenzg] http://armenzg.blogspot.ca/2016/04/project-definition-give-treeherder.html and http://armenzg.blogspot.ca/2016/04/project-definition-seta-re-write.html
Please update Q2 deliverables: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WYhwdxMAgfU-YlfjTMXaf8EWTUMZi8KheMaaamK75Is/edit#gid=0
Other Project Updates
Holidays and Trips
- [ato] Away Friday 15 April and most of next week, except Thursday 21 April when I’m working from London
- [spolk] Leaving Mozilla. Last day Friday 22 April.