Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
Alex to follow up on OS X java
- John to file bugs for next week's EOL MU prompts.
- bugs now filed, joduinn 10apr2012
- Beta 5 go-to-build today - burning down beta approved bugs
- Beta 5 will be released Friday (4/13)
- Code freeze for FF12 is also this Friday
- First 3.6 (EOL) MU prompts will occur next week
- De-support add-on hotfix expected to test and roll out to the beta population next week
- Testing of 3.6->12 WN page is also upcoming
- Beta 6 go-to-build expected Monday (4/16)
- Final FF12 and ESR builds next Friday (4/21)
bug 744175 Firefox crash [@ js::gc::MarkInternal<JSString>(JSTracer, JSString*) ]
RelMan is closely tracking and following up on:
- bug 741179 – crash in nsDiskCacheBlockFile::Write
- Met this morning to discuss next steps
- bug 738661 – crash in nmsvc from CovenantEyes
- Working with Brian to get hooked up into a debugger prior to the crash
- bug 738640 – [10.7] crash in -[BaseWindow dealloc], caused by bug in RoboForm extension
- We have a Plan B of blocklisting the affected RoboForm add-on for OS X
- beta builds: timing of "urgent/nonurgent" go to build...
- timing of "go to build" for FF12.0final, FF 10.0.4ESR and the FF12.0b6
- RelEng hold postmortem of release every Tuesday, 1pm EST. Covers release mechanics; most release automation, but some release day coordination/mechanics. All welcome to attend.
- hg downtime Thursday morning - we do not think this impacts release later Thursday, but double-checking.
- Heads up that several PMMs will be out for MozCamp and 12 Release day--will come back this Thursday with plan of action for coverage.
- bug 741592 – [Mac] Blocklist vulnerable jre versions pre update 31 due to security issue
- Top trending words in input (12 vs 11 in the same period, last week)
- slow -- nothing new here
- facebook -- not opening, pages blank, some comments around crashing?
- date -- "is out of date" errors
- Could be https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=738203 or a variant?
- game -- lots of java games, but also facebook games
- bookmark -- bookmarks missing from toolbar
- drag -- can't drag to reorder tabs in tab bar.