Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays and Thursday - 2:00pm PDT, 21:00 UTC
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 95312 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 95312 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Warp Core
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Anthony to discuss transitioning into Rapid Betas with QA
- Alex to create feature pages for Mountain Lion and Windows 8 testing, and follow up about top crash lists for each
Alex to try to get our hands on pre-release versions of Adobe reader for testing
- We're in discussions with Adobe for this
- We are here on the schedule
- Firefox Beta 3 go-to-build is later today
- We're shooting for a FN14 beta build #2 today
- bug 753006 filed today, automatic updates for FF3.6 to FF12 -- updates are live on betatest and releasetest now
- Adobe Reader plugin was blocked for Mac OS X. The feedback from users has been good.
- Concerns about blocking old versions of Flash Player plugin.
- FF 13 Beta 2 data looks good so far relative to new crashes.
- Many of the top crashes are hangs
- Explosive report shows more flash issues: https://crash-analysis.mozilla.com/rkaiser/2012-05-07/2012-05-07.firefox.13.explosiveness.html
bug 640904 appears to still be the top signature on 12
- bug 738661 - Covenant Eyes
- bug 572011 - Not a new bug but high on 12 and on 13. Should we track it in an effort to make some headway on it?
- bug 597260 - nsFileOutputStream::Write(char const, unsigned int, unsigned int*). Seems to have spiked again.
- bug 630197 - mozilla::layers::LayerManagerD3D10::Render[@ CDevice::DriverInternalError(long) ] mainly with NVIDIA GPU
- bug 675260 - crash in DefaultFreeEntry coming from ShutdownNSS