Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- 1 Previous Actions
- 2 Schedule Update
- 3 Add-ons
- 4 Stability
- 5 QA
- 6 RelEng
- 7 Marketing/Communications
- 8 Support
- 9 Thunderbird (Tue)
- 10 Metrics (Thu)
- 11 Roundtable
- 12 Actions
- 13 Triage
- If d2d11 issues are still unreproducible, we'll need to set up a meeting with bsmedberg, milan, etc. to discuss next steps
- 20.0 live - 10% throttled
- 21beta1 is with QA
- Aurora updates are disabled, re-enable on Friday
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=853435 - Real Player breaks HTML5 videos.
We're working with the Real Player people to resolve this.
- Socorro aggregation data for yesterday is missing, investigation is going on in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=857100
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=837370 (js::types::TypeCompartment::addPendingRecompile) will make it into beta 21, we'll need to push for a fix there, hoping the diagnostics help.
- bug 836951 (nsSecureBrowserUIImpl::MapInternalToExternalState) looks like it's successfully fixed and will not affect 21 in beta.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=838568 (OOM in gbmzh_*.dll) is a pretty serious problem with 19.0.2 in Brazil now, #14 topcrash overall, not seen in 20 (yet)
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=752828 (database is locked) remains high on all channels, need to poke developers on possibile investigation or way to fix.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=782223 (libGLESv2_tegra.so, Nexus 7) continues to be high on beta and seems to need some poking
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=855303#c11 (OSX Silverlight 5 regression) Can we get outreach to Microsoft to answer whether we still need the Silverlight OOP workaround landed in bug 621117
- Juan is on PTO this Friday so Anthony will drive Aurora 22 sign-off this week
- [akeybl] Yandex store account creation, adding to upload documentation
- [akeybl] Yandex store marketing materials
We will be pushing the Snippets surveys live in release in the next few days. We'll collect data and report on anything prior to unthrottling.
- juanb to continue to try to reproduce new d2d/d3d issues or...
- we'll regroup with bsmedberg/milan on reproducing MS issues, include juanb