Channel Meeting Details
- Tuesdays at 10am PDT, and Thursday at 2:00pm PDT
- Mountain View Offices: Warp Core Conference Room
- San Francisco Office: SFO-7I Independent (Tues), Noise Pop (Thurs)
- irc.mozilla.org #planning for backchannel
Video/Teleconference Details - NEW
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99951 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99951 (US)
- Vidyo Room: Release Coordination
- Vidyo Guest URL
- Lukas will dig up the thread on surfacing features for QA on https://wiki.mozilla.org/User:Akeybl/Release_Tracking#Targeting_Firefox_27
- kairo to look at crash/adi data, maybe file bug about issues with affected population
cww has taken the baton on ensuring ADI data is correct (this is what's under disupte) Cww is working with Anurag in Metrics to get regular (and validated) data on add-on usage, ADI to follow.
- We are exactly two weeks from release, week from RC build, week and a half from sign-off
- Is it time for that Beta off of Aurora 26 build?
- FF25b8 was delayed by ~12 hours to accomodate publicly visible, FF24 regression, sec-moderate https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=916126
- Our most concerning bug right now is the crasher in https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=920725, but we may also be adding a DLL blocklist for https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=923583
- No updates.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=921171 (js::NukeCrossCompartmentWrappers) continues to be a concern (#3 topcrash, startup).
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=925459 (bitguard.dll) - in topcrash ranges for both beta and release now. Bug 923583 suggests that the software has at least shady intentions.
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=920725 (nsHtml5StreamParser::WriteStreamBytes) is #4
- [10/17] Another bitguard bug has become a topcrasher on Fx24 (but not later versions) https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=927885 - crash in js::frontend::TokenStream::getTokenInternal()
- fix for topcrash https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=902426 in beta 8
- Top issue we are tracking for OSX 10.9:
- Bug 917042 File picker often closes when trying to select a file the first time
- Pending uplift approval:
- bug 886883 Elements (XUL only?) sometimes not rendered when an SVG filter is set on them
- Web Audio issues QA is tracking:
- bug 923319 Performance is extremely poor -- ASSIGNED
- bug 923106 Sound is not changed in the Oscillator audio source node -- ASSIGNED
- bug 923058 Jerky sound on Live Input node -- ASSIGNED
- https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=913402 - bookmark notification does not disaper 25 Android 2.3 affected
- No updates
- [juanb] We need a list of features for Fx27. See previous action items.