- Feature Infrastructure
- [DONE] - Identify responsiveness priorities in the UI (implemented a bunch of telemetry, confirmed priorities)
- [AT RISK] - Resolve UI responsiveness problems related Session Restore (no progress, pushing)
- [AT RISK] - Resolve UI responsiveness issues related to DOMStorage (landed some wins, but scope grew)
- 2012 Roadmap
- Joint with Product: have specs and estimates for all 2012 Roadmap items
- Support rollout of ESR
- Silent Update
- UAC dialog no longer shown (Firefox 12, possibly Firefox 11)
- Updates staged in the background (Firefox 12, possibly Firefox 11)
- Web Apps Windows integration (finished end of February)
- Gather client data for stranded users (Firefox 12)
- Metro integration team and roadmap (team formed and work started)
- Beta quality native UI product by MWC
- Shipping-ready by EOQ
- Native UI product for Tablets
- Aurora-ready by EOQ
- [DONE] Understand and triage feedback from the initial release of designer tools, and fix N top issues.
- [AT RISK] Get debugger UI turned on in 14.
- [MISSED] Finish specification and estimation for timeline feature.
- [DONE] Implement the pseudo-class lock.
- [MISSED] Implement a layout/dimension view.
|Mobile Prefs API support||ZER0||[DONE]||Support the simple prefs API on mobile|
|Mobile Add-on Tab API support||gozala||[MISSED]||Support the add-on tab API on mobile||Working with UX to understand what we actually want here|
|Chrome-mods investigation||Mossop||[DONE]||Work out what support we can safely give add-on developers for modifying the desktop UI||UX has come up with a proposal, just putting the final touches to it|
|HTML l10n||ochameau||[MISSED]||Support localising HTML content||Might need a new proposal as there are platform problems, we also may want to line up with gaia|
|SDK on AMO||Wes||Investigate using an extension hosted on AMO as a distribution channel for the SDK|