- Understand K9O requirements for front-end with implementation well under way. Should be on-track as if it had started as a normal engineering project.
- Australis theme work progress; completion of of tab strip, platform requirements done, understand how customization will work (via prototype of customization panel).
- Beta quality Firefox on Windows Metro
- Stub installer
- Additional telemetry probes to assist with understanding stranded users
- Land the global developer toolbar.
- Land a detachable style sidebar.
- Land the layout panel and pseudo-class lock menu.
- Land initial net monitor, preffed off.
- Turn on Debugger for Firefox 15
- Mobile Debugging (Fennec and B2G)
- Enable Chrome Debugging by End of Quarter
- Support for Remoteable Web Console
|Module Sharing||gozala||[MISSED]||Add a simple method to make sharing modules easy|
|Land loader in Firefox||gozala||[DONE] (ish)||Lend all assistance necessary to help Engineering land the loader in Firefox|
|Rewrite CFX in JS||ochameau||[DONE]||Convert the python cfx tool to be mostly JS based|
|New Add-ons UX||ZER0||[MISSED]||Implement the first phase of the new add-ons UX design for Australis|