General Firefox 220.127.116.11 Test Plan
This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
18.104.22.168 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Waiting for Builds
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Code freeze: August 26 11:59pm PDT
- Builds start: August 27
- QA starts: August 28
- Smoketests: August 28 - 3 people
- BFTs and Bug Verification: August 29 - September 2 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: August September 3 - 3 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: September 4 - 3 people
- Release to beta channel: September 4
- Update Build IDs on QA/Talkback/Build IDs: September 10
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: September 11 - 3 people
- Final Release: September 11
- Smoketests, BFT
- abillings (on September 2)
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 22.214.171.124 Build 1|
|Smoketests||Team Completed: Pass|
|BFTs||Team Completed: Pass|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.8.1.x branch, replace the fixed126.96.36.199 keyword with verified188.8.131.52
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 184.108.40.206
- Verified Bugs for 220.127.116.11
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 18.104.22.168
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify