This is the basic set of tests we run for every security & maintenance release.
Description of Release
18.104.22.168 is a normal security release for Firefox.
Specific Test Plan for this Release
Nothing specific for this release.
- Ongoing: Testing
This is an estimated schedule as a normal security release.
- Tree opens: 11/3
- Code freeze: 11/17 11:59pm
- QA starts: 11/18
- Thanksgiving holiday: 11/27 & 11/28
- Builds start: 12/1
- Smoketests: 12/3 - 12/4 - 3 people
- BFTs: 12/5 - 3 people
- l10n Testing: November 12/8 - 3 people
- Betatest & Beta Channel Testing: 12/9 - 3 people
- Release to beta channel: 12/9
- Update Build IDs on QA/Talkback/Build IDs: November 11
- Releasetest & Release Channel Testing: 12/16 - 3 people
- Final Release: 12/16
- Smoketests, BFT
- l10n Testing
- Betatest/Beta updates
- Releasetest/Release updates
|Firefox 22.214.171.124 Build 1|
When you verify the bug is fixed:
- If you test on Trunk, resolve it as VERIFIED FIXED
- If you test on 1.8.1.x branch, replace the fixed126.96.36.199 keyword with verified188.8.131.52
- Unverified Fixed Bugs for 184.108.40.206
- Verified Bugs for 220.127.116.11
- All Fixed and Verified Bugs for 18.104.22.168
- If you don't see an easy way to verify or need further clarification add a comment to the bug or add "[needs testcase]" (without quotes) to the bug's Status Whiteboard.
Target Bugs to Verify
Dependent Bugs to Verify