Grow/Meeting 07 12 12
Note: The video and audio dial-in information has changed from previous meetings.
- Meeting time: Thursday, July 12 at 10 AM Pacific / 17:00 UTC (times around the world)
- Video: David Boswell's vidyo room (use this link for guest access)
- Audio: If video doesn't work, call +1 800 707 2533, pin 369, conf 9634#
- Room: Get to da Choppa in Mountain View 3rd floor
- Back channel: irc://irc.mozilla.org#mozillians
- Please feel free to take notes: https://etherpad.mozilla.org/grow-mozilla-notes-07-12-12
- about:community blog
- Jan posting a Community Spotlight once a week
- What other types of content would people be interested in?
- Happy to work with other people if they're interested in making use of this
- Next steps for contributor dashboards: Contribution funnels
- Volunteer and employee gap
- Gerv's Enumerating Trusted Mozillians post and the role of vouching in the phonebook
- Brainstorm community building workshop ideas for MozCamp Europe
- Localize graphics for download pages?
- Volunteer metrics workshop to create funnels for more teams?
- Other ideas?
- Brazil community update
- Coordinating community outreach and building.
- Update on localizing the Get Involved page (bug 743746)
- Event strategy for new contributors?
Other items if there's time
- Report back: Next steps for video footage from Summit
- Report back: Town halls and giving contributors more of a voice
- Question: How can we help events be more effective at bringing in contributors?
- Question: How do you balance doing something yourself vs. helping someone do something?
- Question: How do people deal with negative feedback and stop energy?
- Feel free to add more questions or other agenda items...