- High Priority Work
- No uplift to m-c in two weeks. Remaining issue: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=746124#c6
- Changing github to only post to bugzilla on master branch changes
- We now have version-specific branches going back to Firefox 21!
|Awesome Date||Awesome Person - Awesome thing|
0 Total; 0 Open (0%); 0 Resolved (0%); 0 Verified (0%);
- Will ( PTO )
High Priority stuff
- Places API
- 1 last review on tests, discussion of internal changes.
- lands today!
- DOM Window
- some issues on windows,
- last great re-pack - DONE?
- de-traitification - no recent progress.
- Fennec test failures
- need to get automated tests running on Fennec
- need to resolve failures first, Jordan will be managing the process.
- we're landed! in our australis branch ( on Sunday )
- few customizable API issues, need platform fixes
- should not require modifications on our side.
- sidebar also landed on Sunday
- Australis landing and issues
- landing now!
- will set module meta-data for 25, newer code will fail on Firefox <= 24
- when Australis backs out before Aurora uplift, we'll set meta-data to 26 instead.
- finished the contributor guide, where to host it?
- wait for Will to get back? meh, put it on github for now
- tests are all green - tried to uplift, got failures
- 1 issue remaining in order to uplift, path resolution bug
- need to uplift soon!
- Github landing => Bugzilla
- will change to only post to bugzilla when something lands on master
- Review? review+
- Integration plan has been implemented.