So you would like to learn more about the Mozilla L10n team? You've come to the right place! Click on the links below to learn about each team member, the weekly meetings, and the projects they're working on.
- Axel Hecht
- Team technical lead. Owner for elmo, compare-locales, and l10n automation.
- Staś Małolepszy
- L20n release driver, including feature design and specification for L20n and software engineering for L20n.
- Zbigniew Braniecki
- Tools, Community, technical support
- Jeff Beatty
- Firefox desktop & Android l10n driver, l10n community builder & educator, l10n resource creator, intermediary between Mozilla l10n & l10n industry, and l10n social media-ite.
- Matjaž Horvat
- Pontoon owner.
- Delphine Lebédel
- L10n-driver for Fennec products (Android and iOS). Community builder & enabler.
- Peiying Mo
- L10n driver for web projects: Mozilla.org, marketing, legal localization; vendor management; community builder.
- Francesco Lodolo (:flod)
- L10n driver for Firefox desktop localization and Test Pilot. Owner for webdashboards and AppStores webapp, peer and technical support for mozilla.org and mobile, product l10n early review in mozilla-central.
- Théo Chevalier
- L10n driver for Mozilla Foundation projects, Advocacy & fundraising in particular.