Describe the goals and objectives of the feature here.
- Background links
- feature-tracking bug links
- specs or design docs
Security and Privacy
- Is this feature a security feature? If it is, what security issues is it intended to resolve?
- What potential security issues in your feature have you already considered and addressed?
- Is system or subsystem security compromised in any way if your project's configuration files / prefs are corrupt or missing?
- Include a thorough description of the security assumptions, capabilities and any potential risks (possible attack points) being introduced by your project.
- How are transitions in/out of Private Browsing mode handled?
- Jetpack Unique ID
- Jetpack Core and Module Signing
- Registered Jetpack URLs
- Background Pages
- Content Frames
- What other modules are used (REQUIRES in the makefile, interfaces)?
- What data is read or parsed by this feature?
- What is the output of this feature?
- What storage formats are used?
- What failure modes or decision points are presented to the user?
- Can its files be corrupted by failures? Does it clean up any locks/files after crashes?
- Can the end user configure settings, via a UI or about:config? Hidden prefs? Environment variables?
- Are there build options for developers? [#ifdefs, ac_add_options, etc.]
- What ranges for the tunable are appropriate? How are they determined?
- What are its on-going maintenance requirements (e.g. Web links, perishable data files)?
Relationships to other projects
Are there related projects in the community?
- If so, what is the proposal's relationship to their work? Do you depend on others' work, or vice-versa?
- Are you updating, copying or changing functional areas maintained by other groups? How are you coordinating and communicating with them? Do they "approve" of what you propose?