- followups from last week
- SDK 0.4 status
- FlightDeck 1.0a2 planning
- SDK 0.5 planning
- extension autodetection
- tomorrow's community meeting
- electrolysis status
- We discussed SDK 0.4 status.
- Atul landed bug 562819 during the meeting.
- Drew asked Myk if we can land memory leak/test fixes post-code-freeze and he said we could, since they are relatively low-risk.
- We went over the next FlightDeck phase development plan.
- Code for aligning FlightDeck's internal build system with the SDK's directory structure code is under development via test-driven-development, but is not on the actual FlightDeck page yet.
- Brian Warner and Piotr will figure out how to make unforgeable Jetpack IDs (bug 553020) work with FlightDeck.
- Piotr is confident that we will probably be ready with FlightDeck by the end of May, but we'll keep the release date as-is to account for unexpected roadblocks.
- Atul explained the current status of e10s integration.
- We didn't have enough time to go over SDK 0.5 planning, so will do it next week.
Followups from 2010-05-18:
- Felipe will remove the method bsmedberg objected to in page worker and we will ship it in SDK 0.4.
- Myk published the next Flight Deck 1.0a2 dev plan.