- followups from last meeting
- Provide proposed window api to Felipe by July 28 (Myk)
- Piotr to give Myk the username of the Mozilla Labs github users and myk will give Piotr access (myk)
- Irakli to sync up with Felipe on Window + Sidebar (Irakli)
- Irakli should sync up with Fennec team to see how they can help get Jetpack on Fennec (irakli)
- peregrino should provide feedback to noelle on bug 565204
- FlightDeck 1.0a3 status
- FlightDeck 1.0a4 status
- SDK 0.7 status
- SDK 0.6 review
- Myk got some notes to Felipe, but not full proposal
- created Github "organization" for Mozilla, flightdeck repo is published under it. Brian will get the existing jetpack-sdk repo into that organization.
- Irakli is close to having Window/Sidebar proposal for Felipe
- Irakli unable to connect with Fennec person, who has been ill
- flightdeck 1.0a3
- no problems observed or heard about for 1.0a3, so we're ready to push to production. Zandr can push it today.
- flightdeck 1.0a4: freeze next monday aug-09
- Bespin upgrade is important but tricky, at-risk.
- other work is coming along
- SDK 0.7 status: freeze aug-17
- E10S compatible APIs are still in review, lots depends upon Panel
- still haven't decided about FF3.6-vs-FF4 wrt E10S. Will become clearer as E10S effort resolves.
- need bugid for Atul's E10S integration work
- Brian will add a bugid for his manifest-generation/loading work, overlaps with Atul's E10S loader work
- all new modules must land with documentation, docs for all existing modules are in progress
- notification API landed, clipboard API needs feedback
- SDK 0.6 review
- smart to delay and polish for a few days -Nick
- smart to drop goals to stick with release schedule, maintain cadence
- summit was disruptive (but net good), getting back on track now
- should call items as MISS earlier: if patch isn't there a few days before freeze, don't assume it will magically appear by freeze date
- dbuchner's API-coverage survey: http://people.mozilla.com/~dbuchner/pages/apicoverage/index.html