- followups from last meeting
- Myk to sketch E10S compatibility
- Brian to review bug 566814 (Julián's patch for |cfx init| command)
- Myk to identify assignee for Page Mods API
- E10S integration update
- FlightDeck 1.0a5 status
- SDK 0.7 review
- SDK 0.8 status
- Git migration
- New Ambassadors
- MailPing example discoveries
- Irakli talked with the Fennec point person and they are open to helping with getting Fennec support in the SDK, but time to work on this is currently limited.
- Myk has generated a sketch for how E10S integration for the APIs might look.
- Brian has reviewed the CFX init and is waiting for feedback
- Page Mods will be landed as-is, Irakli will then work on e10s support for the API.
- Atul e10s Update: Proof of concept for e10s SDK process separation is on Github. Still needs work on finishing a test runner and the e10s adapters.
- Most goals are completed
- Waiting a couple of days on Zander to push the staged version
- Got out some great APIs
- Many people on vacation during cycle, some APIs missed
- Patches will likely be submitted this week for Sidebar, Places, and Page Mods sometime this week.
- Status for e10s compat fixes are of varied difficulty, Context Menu conversion to e10s is in API discussion.
- Enforcement of an initial manifest declaration requirements.
- Stricter enforcement of the manifest will occur in 0.9
- TODO: Update 0.8 plan with pinning/unpinning of tabs
- Myk to update 0.8 plan with pinning/unpinning of tabs