- followups from last meeting
- brian failed to make API-parser-splitter bug, will try again today
- myk: will move our 700 bugs from Labs "product" (in bugzilla) to a jetpack-specific product. Expect to see bugmail, perhaps lots.
- FlightDeck 1.0a6 status
- FlightDeck 1.0a7 final call for input
- SDK 0.10 status
- FlightDeck 1.0a6
- all major bugs are done
- load testing is happening now
- FlightDeck 1.0a7
- last call for feature requests
- includes UX review of something to upload/edit attached files in more than a flat structure
- deferring autocompletion until Skywriter/CloudNine merge settles out, maybe January. http://www.cloud9ide.com/
- there will be a link from developer hub to flightdeck, but not a big push. Will ramp up the "hey you should use flightdeck" message more in a later release.
- SDK 0.10
- CommonJS: brian has vague idea, will confirm with irakli/atul
- E10S-compat for Widget: close to r+ but not quite, some minor changes and merge conflicts are needed
- Places API: miss
- add/remove->construct/destroy: in progress, pretty easy, just numerous
- EventEmitter: almost done
- Markdown+classes: done
- API consistency party from yesterday: myk will file bugs with improvements to be made
- roundtable: none!