Mobile/Testing/03 01 17
Previous Action Items
- Lots of untriaged perfherder alerts.
- No significant updates this week.
- continues to be a problem for greenage. Timeouts continue to happen randomly making it difficult to get green on all platforms.
- New Android 6+ Assertion failure: status != 0 (ClientWaitSync generated an error. Has mSync already been destroyed?), at /mozilla/builds/inbound/mozilla/gfx/layers/opengl/TextureHostOGL.cpp:645, on local builds. Not reproduced in production yet.
- How to disable Welcome to Fennec and Tab Queue pages?
- bug 1332084 geckoview_example smoke test started
- gbrown's backlog:
- 'mach android-emulator' fails with current sdk (our Android 4.3 avd not compatible with current emulator)
- geckoview_example smoke test
- improve Android 6+ avd for 'mach android-emulator'
- PIE version of xpcshell
- PIE version of cppunit tests
- run tests against Android 6+ emulator/avd: arm, x86
- improve support for running tests against Android 6+ phones
- emulator sometimes prompts for update in automation
- screenshot-on-fail for Android
- gtest for Android
- check on mochitest-gl for Android