This page contains all of the important details for the Reps Portal project.
- 1 🌍 Project Information
- 2 Project conception
- 3 Alignment of resources
- 4 Putting the pedal to the metal
- 5 Interview stakeholders to gain an understanding of how Reps is used across Mozilla
- 6 * Identify pain points
- 7 * Identify opportunities for improving the platform
- 8 * Document the current status of its administration, infrastructure and related processes.
- 9 Establish Baseline Data
- 10 Create project implementation plan
- 11 Begin development work
- 12 👥 Get Involved
- 13 📝 Project Management
🌍 Project Information
Update the Reps Platform to provide an easier and more streamlined tool for the Reps to facilitate their work. Look at opportunities to expand current or upgraded technology to other parts the Mozilla. Before any new work can be prioritized, the current Reps Portal needs a large lift update to continuing operation as is. After that, new work that addresses some known ‘work arounds’ from current technological limitations can start.
This project is part of the larger Participation Systems initiative.
More details will come at the end of Phase 2 - Research.
As of July 8th 2016
Research Phase underway. Second round of interviews are underway. Directional approach on first batch of deliverables received. ***Note that during the Research Phase, there is a lot of overlap in work with the Volunteer Management project.
Planned work for week July 11th 2016
Complete second round on interviews. Finalize deliverable from research phase.
Phase 1 - Initialize ✅ Complete
Alignment of resources
Putting the pedal to the metal
Phase 2 - Research ⏳ In Progress
Interview stakeholders to gain an understanding of how Reps is used across Mozilla
* Identify pain points
* Identify opportunities for improving the platform
Establish Baseline Data
Phase 3 - Implementation
Create project implementation plan
Begin development work
👥 Get Involved
This project is beginning to define and reach out to round 1 stakeholders. If you believe you might be stakeholder and we haven't reached out to you yet, please reach out to Arielle Kilroy.
The definition of a stakeholder is someone:
- Actively involved in the project.
- Who’s interests may be positively or negatively affected either by the work of the project or the outputs from the project.
- Who may exert influence over the project or its deliverables.
Additionally, you can connect with us through Participation Systems communications channels:
📝 Project Management
Key People (RASCI)
|Arielle Kilroy||George Roter||Nemo
Smartsheet (Project Plan) Forthcoming
Notes & Meetings Hub