- Tuesday - 11:00am Pacific, 2:00pm Eastern, 18:00 UTC
- Mozilla Building S - <script> conference room
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x91 Conf# 8605 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 8605 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #shiretoko for backchannel
Notices / Schedule
- Beta 2 Schedule
- en-US string freeze is Thursday, October 30th at 11:59pm PDT
- code freeze is Tuesday, November 4th at 11:59pm PDT
- Please take a look at the feature list and get things missing added, and update status for things you own: Firefox3.1/Features#Gecko_1.9.1
- See the security review schedule page to get your review scheduled ASAP!
Firefox 3.1 Update
GFX 1.9.1 Update
- GFX blocking 1.9.1+
- GFX wanted 1.9.1+
- Bugs, nothing exciting.
- Linux web fonts
- font selection changes (bug 449356) look like reducing overall memory usage to 3/4 (savings in addition to 10% from bug 385263), and mean first page load time to 3/4. Talos median (cached) page load time should remain the same. This is expected to land for Beta 2.
- Linux web fonts (bug 458169)won't land until after Beta 2.
Layout 1.9.1 Update
- 1.9.1 Layout Bugs
- Video (roc/cdouble):
- SVG CSS, roc:
Content 1.9.1 Update
- Content 1.9.1 Bugs
- Worker Threads:
- Cross-site XHR:
Mobile 1.9.1 Update
General 1.9.1 Updates
- offline cache, dcamp:
- localStorage, honzab:
- HTML5 drag-drop:
- (joduinn) talos on tracemonkey bug 461206
- ignore data before thurs (23oct)
- (joduinn) other project branches: places bug 459269? FF31?
- (tchung) 300+ blocking req 1.9.1/3.1? bugs. When will they be triaged for beta 2 and beyond?
- Building out a list of open issues the QA is tracking for beta 2. Will post them on testplan wiki page when completed.
- (tchung) Alex's polish bug discussion. I'm particularly interested in when QA can get a faster jump on Firefox UI work landing earlier and into the nightlies so we create testplans.