Desktop Firefox QA Team Meetings
- Every other Thursday at 11:00AM Pacific
- Zombocom Conference Room (3rd Floor)
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 262 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 262 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #qa for backchannel
- 3.7/4.0 Feature Status (team)
- Has anything changed? Have you started, stopped, looked at the feature?
- Alpha 5 Coming in the next couple of weeks
- 3.6.4 OOPP Status (juanb, marcia)
- Build1 is out in beta
- Build2 coming next week
- Litmus Test Suites (Tracy, Al, ?)
- BFT revision status - See Status sheet on the Tracking Doc - team work is currently 32% complete
- Round Table (team)
- Meeting schedule and time
- What do want out of these meetings?
- BYOB QA Build ->>> Tomcat
Takeways and Action Items
- Team members have been keeping on top of 3.7/4.0 features.
- Team members will notify me via email of changes in status.
- Some have been keeping on top of BFT revisions
- We discussed running FFT level tests as soon as features land, and not at the end. BFTs would be ready for anyone to run (in Litmus) after that, but it would not necessarily by an FFT close to shipping anything final.
- In regards to what people want out of these meetings: awareness of upcoming schedules for changes in trunk, branches; and anything time sensitive that may require our action, for example OOPP enabling in Mac (if that were the case), major update throttling for 3.6.4 (if that were the case)
- In addition we can discuss what our strategy and focus should be for upcoming engagements for example 3.6.4build2, 3.7alpha5, major feature landings on trunk.
- Henrik and Marco cannot make certain meeting times, and at last Henrik would prefer to not have all meetings in one week. More discussion needed among those affected.
- Encouraged everyone to give Tomcat and Aakash feedback about their feedback reporting ideas.