Desktop Firefox QA Team Meetings
- Every other Tuesday at 10:00AM Pacific
- Zombocom Conference Room (3rd Floor)
- 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 262 (US/INTL)
- 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 262 (US)
- irc.mozilla.org #qa for backchannel
- 3.5.10 QA Status (abillings/juanb)
- Done but waiting for 3.6.4 in order to ship. Will ship same day as 3.6.4.
- 3.6.4 QA Status (abillings/juanb)
- Firefox 4.0 - (juanb)
- Feature assignments to be done today.
- 3.7a5 - next alpha (juanb)
- QA Team and Firefox 4. What's our role?
Takeways and Action Items
- 3.5.10/3.6.4 not shipping today. We need a little more baking time and some bug investigation.
- What's the 3.7a5 schedule and what does it mean to the Beta 1 schedule when we are so close to the end of June? (juanb)
- Need to bring this up at platform meeting
- Unassigned features will be assigned by tomorrow morning (matt, juanb)
- Create a page for Firefox 4 feature tracking (juanb)
- Create, if not already, a per-feature template page calling out the information we need to gather per feature: developer interview questions, what's covered by testing, what isn't, what is automated, who are the people involved, reference links, schedules, weekly progress, current state, risk, ... (juanb)
- Revise existing template
- We need meta criteria per milestone where we identify what should be minimum set of QA requirements to ship these milestones (juanb)
- We might need spreadsheet templates tracking work related to features, which might not be captured by high level wikis or spreadsheets. Henrik will propose a template (whimboo)
- 3.7 BFT work due this Friday (all)