QA/Desktop Firefox/StaffMeetings/Desktop-QA-Staff-05-07-2013

From MozillaWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

Desktop QA Meeting 650-903-0800 or 650-215-1282 x92 Conf# 99779 (US/INTL) 1-800-707-2533 (pin 369) Conf# 99779 (US) Vidyo Room: QA-Desktop Vidyo: https://v.mozilla.com/flex.html?roomdirect.html&key=RU7dVysDFakY Attendees

Marc
Juan
Tracy
Matt
Anthony

Announcements

Firefox 21 Plugins Testday is happening today

please join #testday if you have some time this afternoon

Firefox 21.0b7 testing today, signing off tomorrow

Firefox 21.0#1 testing Wednesday, Firefox 21.0#2 testing Thursday

two RCs address uncertainty around Radeon crashes, stability will decide which of these we actually release

Firefox 17.0.6esr will be going to build later this week

Testing around Click-to-Play for Flash 11.5-11.6 complete, will be deployed next week after release

Testing around Fx10-16 update hotfix complete, will be deployed next week after release

Security Assurance workweek in SF 

Agenda

 Goals

https://intranet.mozilla.org/QA/Q22013_QAgoals#Desktop_QA_Goals

Update on progress

Action item: Anthony and Juan to start on documenting the release process

Anthony has made no progress yet due to Fx21 work

Action item: Single point of entry page. 

Discuss ideas for what goes on it

Note: replacement of QMO page could be part of this?

Whats New in Firefox

Update on any new features heading our way.

Road Map for desktop 

https://docs.google.com/a/mozilla.com/document/d/1y4ks3_G343wFGZhUe16EDku2ug2WPetWw74rbQHfZd0/edit

https://etherpad.mozilla.org/FHR-Roadmap Future plans

Security feature update

Mixed content blocking

Application Reputation scanning: bug https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=662819

Classic cert validation replacement

OCSP stapling support: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=700693

Blushproof: http://github.com/mozilla/blushproof (this is an addon)

Knowledge sharing 

Jason to give presentation on WebRTC

--> Need to push this to next week (too busy with other higher priority items)

Issues/Blockers 

Round Table

Team outtings,  Ideas for metro week?

Notes

Action Items

Action item: Anthony and Juan to start on documenting the release process

Action item:  (team) Single point of entry page. 

Action item: New feature Push notifications (juan to investigate)

Action item: Marc to create wiki for archiving these notes.

Marc - Meet with SV about feature ownership